Sunday, February 7, 2010

Past times


My totally talented friend taught me how to applique. For Christmas I did a bunch of towels for neighbors, family etc.... I decided this weekend that it would be fun to do a Valentine towel and a Valentine Shirt for Bryn. I kept trying to convince Dal that I would make one for him but he didn't think I was very funny. I had a lot of fun doing these and Bryn just loved her shirt. So that makes it worth it. She said "wow mom, totally cute shirt. I love it."

1 comments:

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Wow! It is TOTALLY cute!!! I can't wait to see her in it! The robots are cute too! Wasn't it nice when Valentines Day was actually about "being in love" and it just involved getting a present for your sweetheart? Its become quite the process nowadays!!