Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Dallin










Today is my big 10 year old's b-day. Happy birthday Dal!!!! Can't believe ten years ago I went to my doctor's appt. with a month left and found out my Preeclampsia (sp) had turned into Ecclampsia and the doc said head on over to the hospital we're having a baby tonight!!!! Guess what? It also happened to be Dave's mom's b-day!!!! She was soooo excited cuz Dallin is her first grandson!!!!!!! They have quite the special bond and he feels pretty special to share his birthday with grandma. I'm so proud of him!!!!! He has been and is such a great kid!!!! Make's me feel soooo good when everyone tells me what a great kid he is. He does great in school and is such a sweetheart. I LOVE YOU Buddy!!!!!!!!!! Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dallin. I can't wait to see you. Hope you had a good day. Thanks for being a good friend.