Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm back! I guess maybe now that I have a camera I ought to start blogging again. Lots of time has past and so I might have to do an up-to-date post but that will have to wait for now. The kids have grown and I can't believe a month from today Bryn will be 8 and getting baptized. Crazy how fast they grow.


After years of fighting it, I finally consented to family pictures. One thing I truly dread. Not because I don't want to have memories of the kids but just because I don't want to have to look at me! Kinda selfish huh! So, we recruited my sweet sister-in-law, Dana to take our pictures for us and I think she did a pretty great job. What do ya think?





Aren't my kids soo cute!! Sure do love them!


I'm going to have to visit with my blogger friends and get some lessons on this stuff. Not very good and kinda boring don't ya think!!! :)

0 comments: